Crafond can be combined with a glass lid, a handcast aluminium lid or a pan cover.
Aluminum has such excellent heat conduction, that with the latter you create a small oven. You can bake a cake, a pie or even a bread.
The paella pan|cover can be used as a cover on both the (oval) cocotte as on the stock pot.
Crafond pan are available with either a dishwasher and oven proof bakelite handle, a stylish wooden handle, a removable handle or a professional handle for horeca purposes (on request).
The frying pan and saute pan are also available with two cast grips and then are named paella pan|cover or shallow casserole.
The grips are cast and therefore will not break off or melt. You can put these pans in the oven, underneath the grill, on the BBQ or Big Green Egg, the AGA and even on open fire.
- Hand cast – no warping, so permantly flat bottom
- Strong ceramic interior – absolutely non-stick and easy to clean
- Less use of fat, water and energy
- Perfect heat conduction and evenly heat distribution
- The robust appearance and properties of cast iron
- The perfect pan for use both in and on the AGA
- Non-toxic, meets the highest food and safety standards
- Suitable for all heat sources with a seperate line for induction